- Appearances of Conan
- Character Gallery: Conan
History of character has not yet been written..
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Magic: Conan has been educated in several forms of sorcery by various Magicians and sorcerers.
- Inhuman Strength: Conan possessed the strength level of a man his age, size and weight who engaged in intensive regular exercise. Conan was physically one of the most powerful humans who ever lived, demonstrating this by consistently overpowering apemen, demons, werebeasts, apes, demigods, and other humans. Stated as having the strength of ten to twelve men.
- Peak Human Durability: Conan's great physical size, musculature and mental toughness gave him the ability to withstand injury superior to those of ordinary humans.
- Peak Human Endurance: Conan could stay awake for days as well as exert himself for a considerable amount of time without rest before showing any signs of fatigue.
- Preternatural Speed and Agility: Conan possessed considerably greater speed and agility than a man of his size should have; his speed and agility were often compared to that of a jungle cat.
- Master Warrior: Conan was a highly formidable armed and unarmed combatant. He had been trained to use most weapons available to his time with great ability. His skill, brutality and intensity was unsurpassed and he had been shown to kill highly skilled and armed opponants by the score, whether armed or bare-handed.
- Master Tactician and Strategist: Conan was a born leader and commander of men. His vast experiences in battle gave him considerable tactical and strategic knowledge.
- Multi-Lingual: Conan was exceptionally intelligent and able to speak, read and write multiple ancient languages.
- Enhanced Senses: Conan was born and raised in the dark grey hills of Cimmeria, and spent much time outdoors-as both a necessity and as a form of leisure; as such, he developed senses of vision, smell, and hearing that were several times more acute than those of a "civilized" human.
- Wilderness Instinct: Having been raised as a barbarian, Conan had time from birth to nurture a survival instinct lost to most other humans. This very instinct had saved his life on many occasions, making him an even more formidable warrior.
Conan was physically one of the most powerful humans who ever lived; as demonstrated by overpowering and breaking the neck of a wild Cimmerian bull when he was only a teenager.
Conan generally traveled on horseback.
A wide variety of bladed weapons, though he usually preferred a two-handed Broadsword.
- 3 Appearances of Conan
- Images featuring Conan
- Quotations by or about Conan
- Character Gallery: Conan