Appearing in "Week 4"
- Brother Paimon
- Brother Meresin (Dies)
- Monster (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Week 4"
In 1947, an observation plane through the Nevada desert, while an experiment under the surface was about to commence.
After his encounter with Bradstreet, a monster came out from under a manhole and fought X. Meanwhile, Paimon found Meresin laying on the ground, weakened. Then, the monster emerged and attacked nearby policemen who were investigating. X detonated a bomb at the Waterfront, while Meresin died in front of Paimon. Then, X went into the sewer.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Comics' Greatest World Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Comics' Greatest World series
- Images from Comics' Greatest World Vol 1 4
Links and ReferencesEdit
Warning: Default sort key "Comics' Greatest World: Arcadia Vol 1 4" overrides earlier default sort key "Comics' Greatest World Vol 1 0004".