Appearing in "Week 1"
- Arcadia Police Department
- Detective John Wellman
- Commissioner Tom Anderson (Mentioned)
- SWAT Team
- Lieutenant Timothy (Mentioned)
- Larry Briggs (corpse)
- Septenarius (Mentioned)
- Brother Meresin
- Brother Paimon
- Atlantic Ocean (Flashback)
- North America (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Week 1"
Continued from Dark Horse Comics #10....
In 1931, a flying saucer flew into America and descended into the ground, disappearing.
In the present, X jumped out of the window of Larry Briggs' apartment, escaping from the police. The police shot at X, as he was going down the building. More police arrive around the hotel, while SWAT team members arrive and Detective Wellman is relieved of the case. Meanwhile, X was in the sewer, overhearing them, before popping out, punching two SWAT team members before running away and hiding in an alley. As X ran through the alley, Brother Meresin and Brother Paimon had appeared. As the police neared the alley, the two individuals used a device to make themselves invisible.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Comics' Greatest World Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Comics' Greatest World series
- Images from Comics' Greatest World Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
Warning: Default sort key "Comics' Greatest World: Arcadia Vol 1 1" overrides earlier default sort key "Comics' Greatest World Vol 1 0001".